Draft Legal Super Series
Race entry for each discipline costs €65 if you enter before 12.00pm on 30th June and €70 after that.
Important notice to all competitors: if you are not a Full, Student or Junior Triathlon Ireland member, you are required to purchase a one day licence . To purchase a one day licence (ODM):-
Click here to go to the T.I. One Day License Page http://triathlonireland.com/
The deadline to purchase ODMs for DCT is midnight the Thursday before the race. It will not be possible to purchase ODMs after the above time or on race day.
Reasons to do the Vodafone Dublin City Triathlon!
- Voted RACE OF THE YEAR 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Pontoon for entering and exiting the water
- Free post-race food for all athletes and volunteers
- Free goodie bag including race t-shirt, race hoodie & drinks water bottle for all athletes
- Sprint option with distances of 750m swim, 20km bike and 5km run.
- Tri-A-Tru option with distances of 350m for the swim, 20km for the bike and 5km for the run.
- Free Ice cream,Energy drinks and fruit for all athletes
- Ideal event for first triathlon with a river swim, closed roads and run through the park!
- Superb prizes to be won and spot prizes given away on the day
Vodafone Dublin City Triathlon
This race is run with the co-operation of the Office of Public Works, Dublin City Council, the Gardai, Triathlon Ireland, the Islandbridge rowing clubs, the Order of Malta, Dublin Bus and the emergency services.
The Dublin City Triathlon organisation committee is fully committed to ensuring the safety of competitors participating in the race. The 2017 race briefing will be available in due course.