Olympic Race (1500m/40km/10km)
Sprint Race (750/20km/5km)
Race entry for each discipline costs €60 if you enter before 12.00pm on 30th June and €65 after that.
Important notice to all competitors: if you are not a Full, Student or Junior Triathlon Ireland member, you are required to purchase a one day licence . To purchase a one day licence (ODL):-
Click here to go to the T.I. One Day License Page http://triathlonireland.com/
The deadline to purchase ODLs for DCT is midnight the Thursday before the race. It will not be possible to purchase ODLs after the above time or on race day.
Reasons to do the Vodafone Dublin City Triathlon!
- Dublin City Triathlon Olympic Distance is a Triathlon Ireland National Series race.
- Voted RACE OF THE YEAR 2013, 2014 and 2016
- Pontoon for entering and exiting the water
- Free post-race food for all athletes and volunteers
- Free goodie bag including race t-shirt, race hoodie & drinks water bottle for all athletes
- Sprint option with distance 750 metre swim/20km cycle/4km run
- Free Ice cream,Energy drinks and fruit for all athletes
- Ideal event for first triathlon (Sprint) or first Olympic distance triathlon with a river swim, closed roads and run through the park!
- Superb prizes to be won and spot prizes given away on the day
Vodafone Dublin City Triathlon
This year, for the 20th year running, the Dublin City Triathlon is a Piranha Triathlon Club organised event.
This race is run with the co-operation of the Office of Public Works, Dublin City Council, the Gardai, Triathlon Ireland, the Islandbridge rowing clubs, the Order of Malta, Dublin Bus and the emergency services.
The Dublin City Triathlon organisation committee is fully committed to ensuring the safety of competitors participating in the race. The 2013 race briefing will be available in due course.